Sunday, November 13, 2005

I watched "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" this weekend. I liked it. It was an escape to fantasy land. It had been some time since I had watched such type of a movie. I loved the movie more when I saw the kids in the movie hall enjoying it to the core.:)

*********************************

I have been reading " The Rainmaker" again. Yes, I have read the book a couple of times before. And I really love this book. In fact, I keep telling that it was my holy book during my days of unemployment. Rudy Baylor's experiences, Insurance companies- they all make the story very interesting and pacy. The best thing about John Grishan's novels ( atleast most of them) is that every page will contain some crucial info that is required for the story. Of course, the story is predictable. But still, it is an interesting read.

For me, "The Rainmaker" is a book to which I can keep returning to, especially during low phases.

**********************************

No comments: