Monday, September 12, 2005

So I am in a very philosophical mood. I am seriously thinking about life. I am ranting to my friend about how we should live life on our terms. I am also telling her that we should live for ourselves atleast sometimes. My friend is also adding her valuable inputs to this grave discussion. And then , I happen to listen to a song of a recently released Hindi movie. I find my feet tapping to the rhythm- a very catchy number. So I forget my philosophy and start searching for the song on the Web. My friend tries to continue the discussion. And I tell her- "Come on, man. Just take life as it comes and enjoy. Don't think about it too much." I finally manage to get hold of that song and I am completely lost in another world listening to it, thus leaving my friend in total chaos.

Amazing- what music does to me!!!!!!:-)))
My Dil Goes Mmmmmm....

1 comment:

i-me-moi said...

music .. the quintessential alternative universe that let's you escape and don a different identity. choose a new life so to speak. My dil goes hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D