Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I was moved when I saw our manager in tears the other day. We were at this place which offers shelter to kids of prisoners. Our manager thought that it was very touching to meet all those kids and talk to them. I never thought that a person at such a position could be a humanist too. Well, be it any nationality, any religion, any caste, any language- the basic human feelings are the same everywhere. The humane feeling and love connects all of us. As long we are aware of this fact, peace will prevail, no matter what.:-)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We have shifted our work place. I must say that I like this change. This new place is much brighter and cheerful. The best thing is that I am closer to the window and I do get to see some greenery outside. Well, life gets better and better day by day, doesn't it?:-)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No comments: