Thursday, April 27, 2006

I often wonder about why packaging oneself is so important now a days. Is the wrapper more crucial than the thing or the content inside?? Do we form an opinion about a person by looking at the packaging rather than his/her inner persona? How fair is this way of forming opinions? So what will happen to those opinions when the package will wear off one day???

I might be wrong. But for me, each one of them is special in their own way. None of my relationships or friendships would be based on the type of packaging. I love people because of what they are, and not what they appear to be!!:))))

Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.
- Confucious


7 comments:

logic said...

Thats very true..
Be you..you will find beauty in it.

Madhooo said...

@logic: I am holding onto my belief.:))

@sphinx: Awwwww, I hate this grown-ups' world (calvin's angry face):))

Sunil said...

I agree with Sphinx on this !!

What you show is What you are in the corporate world. But, when it comes to personal life, "faking" won't take yuu faar enough.

So, Logic's words hold good.
Be Yuu, and "concerned" people will find beauty in it.

Madhooo said...

@sunil: There is so much of happiness and contentment in being ourselves.:)

Synchronicity Diva said...

Great Soul!You are amazing, which is why everyone adores you.

Madhooo said...

@embodiment love: ( blushing) May be adorable people find others adorable too.:))))

Anonymous said...

Packaging is just what you project outside; in the long run its the content that counts!! Superficially you can sell yourself once but not always, and friendship spans far longer then your attention span.