Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I am leaving to my native place tonight. And I know that I have not stopped grinning since I got to know that we will be visiting our native place.:) Yep, just the thought of being there is so rejuvenating. During my school days, I would be there for every summer and Dasara vacation. I remember all of us grandchildren wailing when the vacation would be over.:) We would eagerly wait for the next vacation. In fact, we would start making plans even before the exams ( Exams were normally followed by holidays). So today I have been feeling that at least some things have not changed. I still look forward to visit my grandpa's place. I am still excited about going there. Grandpa is no more and we grandkids don't meet so regularly. Still I hope that our grandpa's place will always be there for us because it represents fun, frolic, laughter, music and nature, of course.

2 comments:

Jinguchakka said...

But what enjoyment that was had in childhood going to native place can't be had ever after. It'll just be fondling the fond memories!

Madhooo said...

@jinguchakka: Very true. That is why I say that some things have changed.:)