Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I have no time at all. I have no time to pick on others' mistakes. I have no time to accuse others. I have no time to fight. I have no time to gossip. I have no time to mock or ridicule others. I have no time at all 'coz I have so much of cleansing to do. There are so many negativities in me. I need to discard them. I have so much to improve. I need to work hard on them. I have so many dreams and aspirations. I need to work to fulfill them. There are so many things to be done in this short span of life. Lemme not waste it by doing all those trivial things.

2 comments:

Amol said...

i agree with samantha ..

few jokes ..laugh if u can

Teacher: What happened in 1869?
Student:Gandhi ji was born.
Teacher :What happened in 1873?
Student:Gandhiji was four years old.

Teacher:"What is your name?".
Student:"Mera naam Suraj Prakash hai."
Teacher:"When I ask aquestion in english,answer it in english."
Student:"My name is Sunlight."

Madhooo said...

Thanks, Samantha and Amol. Amol, thanks for the jokes. I do have time to read them.;-)