Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My little guru

My daughter turns one and a half year old today. Man, can't believe that! She is only that old and she has changed my life forever. In fact, today in my life revolves around her.

She has me running around her the whole day ( ah, she is getting naughtier day by day). So at the end of the day, I would feel like a squashed orange. But she would be bubbling with energy forever. Her 10 teeth smile is such a destresser that no matter what she does, I find myself grinning at her every prank. Her ebullience and her ability to remain happy no-matter-what makes her my guru in every single way.:)

Addendum: One thing that I would like to add is what I think is the secret of my little guru's energy. She ( or any child) does not have any negative thought. All she knows is how to think positive. I think that helps in preserving energy. Hmmm...I think I need to do that. I definitely need energy right now.:)

No comments: