Thursday, March 01, 2007

Constellations

It is a lazy afternoon. I can see bored and sleepy looks around me. But I guess I am in my own world enjoying as always. Thanks to a friend of mine for introducing me to this song- Constellations by Jack Johnson. Trust me when I say this is an ideal song for a lazy afternoon or for a peaceful night when you just wanna close your eyes and relax. The beautiful sound of the strumming guitar, Jack Johnson's assuasive voice and those simple lyrics will definitely take you to a different world. The two lines that I liked the most can be connected:

To lay down underneath the stars
.........................................
........................................
We drew our own constellations

***********************************************************************************

Since I am so addicted to music, I am thinking of including an information in every post. I shall be mentioning the song that I will be listening to when I write each post. Sounds good, isn't it?:)))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, thats a good idea!
btw, good job on completing 2 good blogging years.

Madhooo said...

@Krupesh: Thanks.:)))