Saturday, December 30, 2006

Sayonara 2006

As I look back at 2006. I can see that one factor played an important role in my life in 2006- CHANGE. There were lots of minor and few major changes. I guess most of them happened for good. Yes, it is very difficult to cope up with a major change even though you know that change is the only constant factor in life. Things have not been easy. I faced many failures and few victories. I was at the abyss at one point of time. And yet my trust in Him and in life never flickered even once. In fact, now I know that life is more fun when one takes it as it comes. So I wanna go ahead with 2007 forgetting all the night mares and remembering the lessons that I have learnt in 2006.

I am definitely looking forward to the arrival of the little bundle of joy in 2007. I know there will be huge changes in my life in 2007. I know that I will have more roles to play. I know that I will have more challenges to face. But then, I know that life will be more interesting in 2007.:)

I have absolutely no resolutions at all for the coming year. I am ready to accept whatever life gives me. So with the utmost faith in the Almighty, a hope and a song in my heart, I prepare myself for 2007.

Hearty new year wishes to all of you. Hope 2007 will help you realise your dreams and bring lots of smiles on your faces.:)

WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy new Year to you too, and we look forward to your little bundle of joy; because happiness shared by one is shared by all. :)

Madhooo said...

Thanks so much,@rebus.:)))