Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Just a note on 22nd August, 2006

I am at Delhi now, just back from a great vacation at the mountains. I will be leaving to Bangalore in a couple of days. Meanwhile, I thought that I should put together my experiences that I had in these eight days. It may not be an exact travelogue. I am just penning down all the random thoughts and experiences. I will try to divulge the details as I go on. So I shall post each day's experience.:)

We had gone on a package trip to Valley of Flowers and Badrinath in Uttaranchal. This trip was organized by Garhwal Mandal Vikas Nigam (GMVN), a government organization.

2 comments:

Rashmi Patel said...

Hey Madhu..that seemed very adventurous and interesting ..do you recomend GMVK...hows was your experience with the organizaiton of hte trip?

Madhooo said...

@rayben: Absolutely, Rash. I think GMVK are really doing agood job there.:))