Friday, May 20, 2005

Convictions

I was just talkin to a friend of mine today. I was telling her about how I cannot really write something until I am convinced about it. Yes, that is very true. It is not just about writing. In whtever I do, I really need to be convinced about it. Till date, I don't think I have ever done anything which I didn't believe in. It is difficult for me to follow someone blindly or just accept wht ever anyone says. I have plainly refused to do things which I didn't believe in. Sometimes I wonder if this is a negative point. Maybe this makes life tougher to live. But, who the hell cares? I would never compromise over my convictions just to make life easy. In fact, it is fun when life become more tougher and challenging. So will go on with my faith and beliefs until I am convinced to let go of them.;-))

No comments: