Monday, May 28, 2007

And the wait has begun

Finally the doc says that I might go into labour any time now. So I have been getting ready for it. It has been more of a mental preparation.:) This ninth month has been real slow with me getting more and more sluggish. But yes, it has also been one of those times when I had nothing else to do except relax.

All of us are waiting for the big day now.:)

I might have to take a small break from blogging now. But I assure you that I will get back to writing as soon as I can.:) Meanwhile I wish good luck to all of you. Take care.

Adios and keep smiling.:)))

6 comments:

EYE said...

Hey all the best!!!

Deeps said...

Good luck and lots of best wishes :).

Rebus said...

Godd luck; yep and keep smiling :)

Anonymous said...

All the best madhu.

Unknown said...

Congrats, Mommy! :-)

Sunil said...

All the Best, Madhooo...

I came across your blog while "Blog surfing" and I have been reading your bogs regularly for the past one year or so... i happened to come across your link on another blog: http://rashmi-indya.blogspot.com which was suggested to me by a fren of mine...
a full circle !!