Monday, March 21, 2005

Calvin the genius:-)

Ya, i am down today with viral infection. Man, fallin sick itself is so abject; above that, I am supposed to take all those medicines-sheesh!!!!!!!!!! Lying on this bed whole day makes me feel so useless. I would so much prefer sitting in the office and working hard or rather trying out a new dish. I should not lose my sanity when I am physically ill. But then the big question is how? I see people around me going through their usual routine actively and my being dormant worsens everything.

So to kill time today, I have been reading Calvin and Hobbes since morning. O man, u start loving that kid more and more as u read his comics. I really wish I can become a 6 year old again and do all those naughty things that Calvin does. Sometimes u really start envying him, his freedom, his innocence. How much ever I wanna be innocent, I can never retain the kid's innocence. Of course, how can I forget his creativity? He can just create anything out of his lunch and breakfast too. I really feel that now a days kids lose their innocence very fast. Most of times u can hear them talkin like adults and I hate that. I think kids should be kids, in fact like Calvin. Well, I would prefer a mellowed version of Calvin though.:-))) Anyways, I think in the cartoon world Calvin reigns. He is the uncrowned king, no doubt abt that. But I wonder why no movie or a cartoon serial has been made after him. I think they should come out with some movie abt Calvin. I am sure it will be a major success considering the fact that there are so many fans of calvin all aorund the world.

No comments: