Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Health is Wealth

It's been a long time since I blogged. Last two weeks have been very hectic and nightmarish. It was an afflictive experience to watch mom and aunt in pain. I felt so helpless at that moment. I used to sit in the hospital watching mom every night. I was so scared that something would happen to her. There were times when I cried looking at her. Anyways the nightmare has come to an end now. But now I have realized the importance of health (my mom would be very happy to read this). whtever man might have- power, money, status, education- but he will be handicapped if his health fails. Somewhere in this fast paced life we tend to forget to dedicate time for ourselves, to look after ourselves. We will have to remember that only if we are healthy, we will be able to reach our goals, make our dreams come true. I used to tell my mom that she sounds like granny when she goes on lecturin me about my health. And now I am repeating her exact words:-))))
Anyways one thing is sure: Health is Wealth.

No comments: